I'm always curious about what massage therapists are doing to promote and market
their business. There are lots of avenues available, but here's my brainstorming
questions for the week:
If you could be on the face of a magazine with a full article about you/your
massage/your massage business, or an interesting facet of what you do; if you could get that magazine in front of your niche market:
* What type of magazine would it be?
* What would you want the article to feature?
* Do you have anything in your marketing arsenal already prepared that might
fill the bill?
* Who would you want to have read it?
* What action would you want readers to take?
* How can you motivate them to take that action
* Do you have a system designed to process leads generated by the article?
Last but not least . . .
* What value is available in thinking about these things in advance?
Hope this tickles your brain . . . and Do Share!
Best of success to you,
~ B ~